Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Previous Organizations/Transaction Costs


Over the summer, I had an internship at a staffing agency in the city of Chicago.  I learned priceless information about how to conduct myself when I am in the workforce.  The place I worked at had an incredible atmosphere.  Everyone was very open and they were all willing to assist me with any problems I had.  This allowed me to assimilate myself into the office and created a very simple transition for me.  The transaction costs were very low for me.  I actually had a few friends at the office with me and they were helpful at times because I could lean on them for support.  On the other hand, at times my friends were not helpful because they served as a distraction when I was trying to complete my work/project.  Transaction costs matter because they play a huge role in your daily life, therefore, you have to account for them.

1 comment:

  1. This post is too skimpy to be satisfactory. The syllabus says posts should be at least 600 words. I haven't counted with yours, but it is evident that it isn't close.

    So let me ask here why did you write so little? Is it because you had no idea what to write about? If that's it, you might read some of the posts by your classmates. If there is another explanation, I'd like to hear that. I'd also like to see you perform better the next time around.

    ReplyDelete